What Our Teachers and Students Are Saying
I believe AI is one of the absolute most important areas for my students. This program gives me an option to introduce something crucial and educate myself as well. To have this tool to bring AI understanding to my community is incredible.High School Teacher, Open Learning User
I liked that Open Learning introduced AI and technology in an English class. This kept me interested and motivated to complete the work.High School Student, Open Learning User
The best part of the program was the videos that showed AI in different fields and with the developers discussing their creations...It was really inspirational to see so many women in these videos as well. It really makes the field seem open to women.High School Student, Open Learning User
Bytes of AI - Short Curriculum
- AI & Drawing (1 hour)
- AI & Facial Recognition (1 hour)
- AI & The Environment (2 hours)
- AI & The Criminal Legal System (2-3 hours)
- AI & Dance (1-4 hours)
- AI & COVID-19 (5-10 hours)
- AI & Ethics (10 hours)
- How It Works - Technical Lessons
- Explore AI (10-30 hours)
Sentiment Analysis & NLP (30 hours)
- Sentiment Analysis & NLP Teaching Guide
- Unit 1: What is Natural Language Processing (NLP)?
- Unit 2: What is Sentiment Analysis?
- Unit 3: Sentiment Analysis without Machine Learning
- Unit 4: Sentiment Analysis with Machine Learning
- Unit 5: Sentiment Analysis Final Project
Additional Teaching Resources
- Discussion Strategies
- Online Engagement Strategies
- Programming Class Strategies
- Professional Development Videos
- Lesson Demos
Intro to AI Workshop
- September 8th, 2021 — 3pm PT / 6pm ET
- Intro to AI Workshop
- Discussion Forums
- Professional Development
Already have a login?
Don't yet have a login?
Questions? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.