What Our Teachers and Students Are Saying
I believe AI is one of the absolute most important areas for my students. This program gives me an option to introduce something crucial and educate myself as well. To have this tool to bring AI understanding to my community is incredible.High School Teacher, Open Learning User
I liked that Open Learning introduced AI and technology in an English class. This kept me interested and motivated to complete the work.High School Student, Open Learning User
The best part of the program was the videos that showed AI in different fields and with the developers discussing their creations...It was really inspirational to see so many women in these videos as well. It really makes the field seem open to women.High School Student, Open Learning User
Preview Open Learning
Below is a sample of the free curricular materials, teacher resources, and community events available on our online platform. To access all of these materials, including the locked content, sign up here.
Bytes of AI - Short Curriculum
- AI & Drawing (1 hour)
- AI & Facial Recognition (1 hour)
- AI & The Environment (2 hours)
- AI & The Criminal Legal System (2 -3 hours)
- AI & COVID-19 (5-10 hours)
- AI & Ethics (10 hours)
- Explore AI (10-30 hours)
Sentiment Analysis & NLP (30 hours)
- Sentiment Analysis & NLP Teaching Guide
- Unit 1: What is Natural Language Processing (NLP)?
- Unit 2: What is Sentiment Analysis?
- Unit 3: Sentiment Analysis without Machine Learning
- Unit 4: Sentiment Analysis with Machine Learning
- Unit 5: Sentiment Analysis Final Project
Additional Teaching Resources
- Discussion Strategies
- Online Engagement Strategies
- Programming Class Strategies
- How-to-Video Walkthroughs
- Professional Development Videos
- Community Events
Already have a login?
Don't yet have a login?
Questions? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.